It seems like our social media channels are filled with the latest and greatest in plastic surgery. But, what are the most popular topics in plastic surgery? They are:
1. Facial procedures: Procedures such as facelift, rhinoplasty (nose surgery), and eyelid surgery are among the most popular cosmetic procedures performed on the face.
2. Body contouring: Liposuction, tummy tuck, and body lift are popular procedures for sculpting and reshaping the body.
3. Breast procedures: Breast augmentation, breast lift, and reduction mammoplasty are popular cosmetic procedures for enhancing and reshaping the breasts.
4. Non-invasive procedures: Minimally invasive procedures, such as Botox injections, dermal fillers, and chemical peels, are popular due to their low downtime and rapid results.
5. Reconstructive procedures: Reconstructive procedures, such as breast reconstruction, skin cancer reconstruction, and scar revision, are performed to restore function and appearance following injury, illness, or cancer treatment.
6. Male plastic surgery: Male plastic surgery, including gynecomastia surgery, liposuction, and rhinoplasty, is growing in popularity among men.
These topics reflect the growing demand for cosmetic procedures and the growing interest in both surgical and non-surgical options for enhancing appearance and restoring confidence. The popularity of these topics may also change over time as new techniques and treatments become available.
No matter which procedure you choose we are here to help you heal! Contact us today to discuss which package would work best for you.